Pondering Pinterest for recipe ideas and I found this great pin for a super healthy and really quick meal, Beef and Broccoli. I thought this would be a great meal to include in our recipes for busy mumpreneurs, especially as the whole of my family loved it!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 g Minute Frying Steak, sliced into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 onion, thinly chopped
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 240 ml water
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cooked the beef for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the beef and add garlic and ginger to the pan, cook for 2-3 minutes, Add onions, broccoli, sesame oil, soy sauce and 200 ml of water. Cook for 8 minutes or until the broccoli is bright green.
- Mix cornflour with the remaining 40 ml of water and add to the pan. Bring to the boil and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Add the lime juice and stir. Serve with rice.